Each year we look forward to planning and celebrating special occasions. From weddings and graduations to birthdays and holidays, these bring people together and form memories that we’re able to cherish forever. Although this year, the pandemic has put a
If you are the one in charge of planning your class reunion, it is safe to say that you are probably in the 15% of people in your class who are super excited about this upcoming reunion. The rest of the 85%
Book off-season The first of the ‘10 Steps to Start Planning a Wedding’ centers around planning your budget. When thinking of your ideal wedding, it’s hard to come to terms with everything you’ve envisioned being hindered by financial constraints. But this will
Let’s talk for a minute about the bane of wedding invites: plus ones. If you’ve ever drafted a guest list, you most likely know that plus ones can be a big problem. In a perfect world, sure, we’d love to
The confetti has settled from your immensely successful event, and now it is time to clean. Don't reach for products that stress out your system with toxic chemicals. Pick products that are not only clean for your house, but clean
More and more individuals, organizations and event planners are using email invitations for events. Online invitations are an excellent way to manage and get event information out quickly. Email invitations are also cost effective and an eco-friendly way to manage
Super Bowl Sunday is right around the corner! Use these bright ideas to plan a fun, memorable event. Who's Coming to your Super Bowl Party? Write out a list of everyone you'd like to invite. Create your customized Super Bowl invitation and send
We love the Amazing Race show in our house and this Sunday nights show is the season finale. I have been collecting a few great party ideas that can be used to create an incredible and fun Amazing Race Party.