How to Promote your Event on Facebook
1. First create an event and custom URL (click here for tutorial). During this set up stage, make sure you check the box which states Include buttons that allow recipients to share URL on Twitter and Facebook.
2. After creating your custom URL, return to Sending Options. Click on the Facebook button next to Post your event on Facebook.
3. A new window will open. If you are not logged in to Facebook, you will be prompted to do so. Don't worry - this page is maintained by Facebook. Sendomatic does not and cannot access your Facebook login information.
4. Once logged into Facebook, you will be taken to a Post to Profile screen. From here, you can edit the text that will be posted to your Facebook wall. Editable text will be highlighted in yellow when your mouse hovers over it. To edit, simply hover and click on the text you'd like to edit.
5. Once the edits to text are complete, click Share. Your event is now posted on your Facebook wall!
Have more questions that are not listed above? Search our Knowledge Base.