How to Send an Event Out Yourself
1. Once you select a design and choose CREATE INVITATION or CREATE ANNOUNCEMENT, you will be taken to the "Enter Event Information" page.
2. Fill in the appropriate fields as shown in our example here. Do not put in any recipients' email addresses.
3. Check the box for OR, SEND THE LINK OUT YOURSELF
4. You will get a pop-up asking you to verify that you want to send the event yourself. If you agree that you want to do this, click OK.
7. You will be taken to the payments page. Please either fill out your credit card information, or click the CHECK OUT WITH PAYPAL button to be transferred to Paypal's website for payment.
8. Upon receiving payment, you will get your event's URL (web address) via email. You can also get your URL on the MY ACCOUNT page.
10. Once you receive your URL to your event, you can then send it out via your own email system. What you write and whether you send one email to everyone or individual emails to each person is up to you!
11. You can add features like RSVP by clicking EDIT EVENT and then the MORE FEATURES link at the top of the screen.
12. From the MORE FEATURES page, check the box for RSVP OPTION if you want your guests to be able to RSVP. You can also hide others' responses from your guests, or hide the SEND TO PHONE & CALENDAR option. Be sure to hit SAVE when you are done selecting your optional features.